I would be remiss if I didn’t make today’s Slice of Life blog a photo essay.
Here I am at home, with snow on top of snow on top of snow.
Ordinarily, THAT would be the news of the day. But there is more pressing news! And that is the arrival of this sweet new family member. Ladies, gentlemen, folx…I give you…Lilah.
Was adopting a young puppy right now part of the plan? Nope. ALL the nope. But the opportunity arose, and we took it.
Here’s what I can tell you so far:
1. She is BEYOND cute.
2. My seventeen-year-old is SMITTEN.
3. She’s not a huge fan of crate training, to say the least.
4. She’s vocal about said crate training.
5. She likes podcasts to keep her company.
6. Our other dog, Peep, is…nonplussed but tolerant.
7. We still have no idea what we have gotten ourselves into.
So, that’s today’s post. Cuteness and puppydom. Because our world needs much, much more of both.